Project Coordinator FT – San Francisco, CA
Riscure North America is looking for a full time Project Coordinator for our office in Downtown San Francisco, CA.
At Riscure, we remain at the cutting edge of how we work. Currently 70% of our North American team works remotely. We have team members across the United States. The bulk of the technical team live throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and use the office and security lab located in San Francisco, California. We engage regularly by video conference and maintain a lively team spirit through virtual social events, fun technical presentations, and quick touch points (and often bad pun jokes) over chat.
Working under the supervision of the Operations Director, the Project Coordinator is responsible for offering sales and project support for our service delivery team consisting of two project managers and 13 security analysts. We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented individual to join our organization and to grow into service related project management.
As we are growing, we are in need of a Project Coordinator to support our North America team in the San Francisco office (remote working is possible part-time).
Day to Day Responsibilities
The responsibilities and duties of this position described are representative of those an employee may perform; this is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Sales support: taking lead on any requests from clients for vendor contracting requirements, booking travel and making conference arrangements for sales and delivery team, equipment procurement, and general sales and delivery support.
- Project management support: offloading tasks from our other project managers, such as project management tooling upkeep, procurement of equipment for service projects, being back up for our project manager team.
- Offering organizational support and managing internal company projects and initiatives
- General travel, event and convention support for wider North American team
- Realize initiatives that improve customer satisfaction, efficiency and the team’s performance and enjoyment.
- Coordinating trainings for our clients throughout North America
- Reviewing and proofreading statements of work and marketing materials for our sales team
What Riscure offers
- We offer a flexible working environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing bonus, 100% covered healthcare including fertility coverage, four weeks of PTO, and retirement plan.
- You will be given the chance to grow your own responsibility and personal development with the organization.
- You will be a key part to a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within our matrix organization.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job; each of them is eager to learn and enjoys sharing their knowledge.
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis techniques and embedded technology evaluations. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating customers.
Skills, Knowledge, and Background
- Gets energy from organizing complexity into sanity, generating structure and efficiency
- Able to provide excellent service to our delivery and sales teams
- Customer first mindset
- Excited by finding creative solutions to operational challenges with a team
- Excellent communication skills and a team player. Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Able to keep track of multiple priorities and be on top of all the details
- Proactive and self learner with good grasp of productivity tooling (Excel, PM software)
Bonus but not mandatory:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, communication or similar field preferred
- Experience working in the security industry a plus
- Experience working with a team of academic engineers a plus
Please submit your resume and brief motivation letter to via Recruitee. If we feel it’s a good match, you will receive a response within a few business days. Thanks for considering Riscure, we look forward to having a chat.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based of race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other legally applicable characteristics. We pride ourselves on our diverse, multi-national teams and know from first-hand experience that our diversity gives us the advantage we need to serve the security industry with fresh and ground breaking discoveries. Diversity is what makes us strong.